Check back here regularly to find out what's going on at our company.
The 7th CANA Annual Conference (CME)
November 4th -6th, 2022
(Jointly Sponsored by CANA, AANCP, CMAATL)
Atlanta Evergreen Marriott conference Resort
4021 Lakeview Dr. Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Chinese American Neurological Association (CANA) is proudly
offering the Travel Scholarship and inviting qualified outstanding
Neurology Residents, Fellows and newly Graduates to apply and
present at the CANA 7th Annual Conference to be held in Atlanta,
GA, November 4th -6th, 2022.
1. Current neurology residents or fellows in good standing with an
ACGME Accredited Program, or
2. Recent neurology graduates (residents or fellows) who have
completed training and graduated with honor from an ACGME
Accredited Program in 2022.
3. A recommendation 1-2 letter(s) from your program director, or chair, or
4. Submitting an (unpublished) abstract of your experienced neurology
case and then presenting it at the CANA Annual Conference.
5. Your personal statement and updated CV.
Up to five (5) applicants will be awarded:
1. $1,000.00 USD
2. A certificate.
3. Waive your registration fee for attending the CANA Annual meeting.
4. Waive your junior membership fee for one year.
1. All the requirements must be satisfied before your application is
2. The deadline of the application is October 1st, 2022.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit your application to:
Dr. Jin Jun Luo
Chair, Travel Scholarship Committee
Dr. Dongming Cai
Co-Chair, Travel Scholarship Committee
The 7th CANA Annual Conference
Website: http://www.cana-us.org/ (2nd announcement on 6/25/2022)